Monday, May 10, 2010

Blahging

The thing about not feeling like blogging is not feeling like blogging about not blogging. I want everybody to know that I am doing just fine. I am going back to work on May 17. My level of feeling crummy is about up to the level I was at before I had surgery except that I am much more tired when I pour myself into bed at night.

I have been exercising (walking) on my own quite a bit, with the exception of a bad day here and there. I had my first cardiac rehabilitation class today. It's really just exercise with a heart monitor on and nurses who check your blood pressure. I rode a stationary bike and I also "rode" a hand bike and I walked the treadmill, all at very easy settings. We did a few arm things with light weights. This was the only non-cardio thing. It all took less than an hour. I think I could go harder, but I'm trying not to second-guess the nurses.

I am just fine. Please don't worry. Thank you for checking in. I love you, man!

4 comments:

Bezzie said...

Glad to hear you're bouncing back!!

Caffeine Girl said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad the recovery is coming along!

Unknown said...

Nice to see something new up even if I had the information already.

Elizabeth said...

A POST!

And a COMMENT!

and it's from
SUPROS