Monday, July 09, 2007

Lazy Winner = Laura

With three votes for number 6, your lazy winning quotation is now in place. The voter who wins the prize is: voter number 5: Laura. Laura, please e-mail me with your mailing info and we can discuss your yarny prize. Thank you, everybody who voted. Raise your hand if you knew before you voted that Edgar Bergen was ventriloquist.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Laura. (I don't know if she is the same Laura who commented on the last post and won the prize.) I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but just to let you know--my cousin is now old. I have to tell you that because she doesn't look old (and because she is now caught up with me for the next 5 months. It makes me feel a little better now that I'm not older).

1 comment:

Batty said...

I love the birthday cake balloon!