Saturday, October 20, 2012

Deciding


These turned out great!  I copied Rosemary Penny's Flying Geese Fingerless Mitts pattern.  I had a whole different number of stitches, so I couldn't follow the pattern, but I totally got the technique from her pattern.  I used a standard 2 X 2 ribbing at the cuff and at the finger end and didn't bother adding length to the thumb.  I am considering making them a bit longer in the fingers with the last bit of that old handspun.  The deep zigzags make them try to scootch down.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I like the color. I bet the scootching makes them warmer.

Asim Shaikh said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

Asim Shaikh said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

Asim Shaikh said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...