Here I am on a plain ol' Sunday not knitting very much because I have clown thumb,* when I saw this post on Batty's blog. I have stolen it nearly word for word.
Paying it Forward
Today, I saw something on Batty's blog who saw it on That Crafty Bitch's blog, and I really like the idea. Check this out... a chance to win something handcrafted... by me! The first five (cinq) (cinco) (fu:nf)(5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (No refunds… no exchanges!!!!)
2. What I create will be just for you, with love from me.
3. It'll be done this year (2009) and stands a good chance of being mailed this year.
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. It may be cheap and crappy or costly and exquisite. I may even create something totally unbelievable and surprise you!! Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Moss-covered, three-handled, family gredunza, Morty Moot Mope, or bacon anyone?)
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note/post of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to it. If fewer than 5 respond, I'll do it anyway. If zero respond, I'm not doing it.
7. I'll contact you for your mailing address, so we don't all get spammed. No spam! It'll be fun!
**Clown Thumb=a mostly unexplained swelling of the thumb, analogous to Clown Tongue
P.S. You don't really have to make a blog post and make 5 things, too. I'm not that strict.