Friday, November 16, 2007

Hey

Sorry I haven't blogged lately. It's Friday after work right now. I'm very tired, but it's a good tired for a change, as if I had been productive--which I have--at work--for 3 days now. Woo Hoo. Not to mention I finally managed to buy vinegar on my way home. I didn't bother with the quart or half gallon. I went straight to the gallon this time. Actually it's good that I didn't have any vinegar while I was sick and still thought it was gas. I read a few home remedies on the 'Net that said to drink 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar. I would have drunk some (even tho it's white) and been that much sicker. Yuck! Now I can dye another day.

Hopefully, this weekend I'll be able to take a better pic of the green baby hat (avec pompon) and maybe find the oldest picture of me for week 7 of blogstalking. Yes, I know it's week 10. I've been out of commission. For now, please be content with a picture of my secret project. It's really a shame that I didn't stop when it looked like this. It's needle felting. I bought that bag of roughly used wool roving and a little felting kit (whence the foam) from Mielke's Fibers at the Spin-In in West Bend at the beginning of October. I like needle felting, but man!, try not to poke yourself with those needles. They go in deeper and hurt more than pins or regular needles. TMI? Sorry.

2 comments:

Batty said...

See, I'm terrified of needle felting. I'm such a klutz, I'd have to get a tetanus shot every couple of weeks just to make sure I'm protected enough. Be careful! Don't keep doing it if you keep poking yourself!

Your tetanus vaccine is up to date, right? They are puncture wounds...

Elizabeth said...

I think everyone has one mishap with the needle felting needles. The fast learners have only one. Others, well, maybe not so quick on the uptake.

Glad you're feeling better.