Sunday, October 08, 2006

What Have I Done?

Really. Am I nuts? Cuckoo, loco, meshugana? I've got no cause to go and start a blog, but I guess it beats washing the dishes. Anyhow, I blame it on one Seiding. She's got a blog. She asked me when I was going to start one. Well, I wasn't. But you know what often happens when you drop the seed of an idea in that pretty, but empty head of mine. It bounces around in there and picks up a modicum of moss here, a dab of detritus there and before you know it, Bob's yer uncle and I've got a big idea annoying me in there and I've got to get it out. Thus you have it, my blog.
I was going to put a picture of Seiding and me in this post but trying to upload the pic to Blogger crashed my computer. (I'm using dial-up.)

1 comment:

Sue, aka seiding said...

Hey my title ain't the Reluctant Blogger for no reason you know. It's obligatory! Did you decrease the size of your image before attempting to post? Most photo editors will do that for ya.

How did you know I have an Uncle Bob?